Thursday, February 14, 2013
Dear Praying Friends
“Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ…” (Romans 5.1). What a GREAT promise to remember each day! This truly is GOOD NEWS worth sharing with others!
Thanks for your ongoing prayers for this ministry, and for our family! It was good to reconnect with Karen and the girls upon my return from Manitoba! Without their encouragement, support (and “ok” for traveling!), I could not do what I do. I praise God for my supportive home team!
Photo - Kevin Campbell (from Eurovangelism) joined me at MissionFest Manitoba
What’s Been Happening?
- MissionFest Manitoba – The World Team display at MissionFest Manitoba was visited by a good number of interested individuals and families. Although the 3 days were full, I felt the outcome was worth it.
- College visits in Manitoba – I spent 2 different days at both Providence College and Steinbach Bible College. Again, the conversations with interested students made the effort worthwhile!
- Follow up visits – As a result of my time at MissionFest and at the colleges, I had a number of valuable follow up visits, again, with families and with individuals. God is answering our prayer to send more workers into His fields!
- Follow up correspondence – Over the next weeks, I’ll be corresponding (email, phone, mail) with individuals I’ve contacted. My prayer is that our conversations with be beneficial in 2 ways – they will glorify God, they will clarify the path of service for each respective individual/couple
- Connecting with individuals in Ontario – While I’ve connected with some people here already, I have a number of people to follow up with – pray for a good use of my time and resources in pursuing these relationships
- Preparation for upcoming events – During my time in Manitoba, I made tentative arrangements to provide teaching/planning regarding Missions in several churches – pray that my preparation will line up with what God has in mind for these groups!
Thanks for your prayers! The Bible states that the prayer of a righteous person is effective. And the Bible states that those who believe in Christ’s finished work on the cross are righteous! So, if you believe, and you pray, God promises to answer!
Mobilization & ChurchLink