Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Dear Praying Friends
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to HIS GREAT MERCY He has given us new life into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead! (I Peter I:3) We serve an incredible God!
- Preparation for sending a team to Moldova – Paul Muzzin and I are assisting a church in Scarborough, ON as they launch a missions team for Moldova – This went very well! I really enjoyed preaching, and Paul informed me that the team discussion went well. We already have 1 member signed up and ready to go!
- Participation in a Newcomers Ministry Opening – Another church in the Greater Toronto Area has invited me to participate in the opening of a new ministry centre, with a view to partnership in the future – This was a very encouraging, and challenging event! Please continue to pray with me as I discern my level of involvement here
- Ongoing work with people preparing to serve in various capacities – I continue to interact with a variety of people who have expressed interest in missions, are applying with World Team for service, or are on their way overseas. Wisdom, encouragement, and good counsel are always needed! – As usual, this too is an ongoing prayer concern!
- Special prayer requested for a friend’s son – Cody Bird, 19 years old (these folks live in New York State), was involved in a head-on collision on Saturday that left him with a very broken body. Please join me in praying for healing, for wisdom in how to address issues related to the accident, and God’s desire to speak deeply into Cody’s life.
- This week has been a bit of a struggle for me personally – I’ve just felt “under attack” in a number of areas. I would appreciate your prayers as I seek to respond well in difficult conversations, seek to organize my time well with wide-ranging opportunities, and seek to respond in a timely manner to requests for my help.
Thank you for your prayers. As we look to God for wisdom, guidance, and strength, we pray – “Lord of the Harvest, send out workers into your fields of harvest!”
Mobilization & ChurchLink