Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Dear Praying Friends
Let me encourage you to pray! The Psalmist wrote, “Cast your care upon the LORD and He will support you.” (Ps. 55.22a) God invites us to cast our cares upon Him - He cares for us! So again, let me encourage you – pray!
- I invited you to pray for Lisa Belau – Lisa left March 17 to spend 4 months in Cameroon, Africa – with an express goal in asking, “Is cross-cultural mission work for me?” My prayer is that God will clearly reveal to her, and to the team, what HIS next steps are for her, as He grows her heart to love those He died for. You can follow Lisa’s journeys on her blog - HERE – Lisa's integration has gone well! Thanks for praying! Her blog captures well her ongoing development, ministry, and joy!
- I asked you to pray for Cody Bird, involved in a head-on collision in New York state – this weekend we received word that Cody is out of the hospital, and is recovering well. As a result of this situation, a close family member came to acknowledge Jesus as Lord and Saviour – Praise God!
- I asked you to pray for my brother, Art Ginter, who suffered financial loss when his new semi-truck was forced into a guard-rail – Art texted me this weekend to say that his insurance deductible has been returned to him! Praise God with me for this great provision!
- Preparations for FOCUS event in Manitoba – World Team and Catalyst Services will co-host a FOCUS conference at Steinbach Bible College, April 22, 23. I’m now connecting with potential churches and agencies for participation in this event
- Preparations for a World Team Dessert Evening in Manitoba – Most of the plans are in place for the World Team Mobilization Dessert Night – April 26, 2014. Please email me if you’re interested in attending!
- Seeking additional Mobilizers – As our opportunities to serve more churches continue to grow, I am looking for additional mobilizers. Please pray that God would lead me to the right individuals!
Thanks again for your prayers! When we look back and see how God has answered prayer, we are encouraged to continue to depend on Him – daily!