Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Dear Praying Friends
“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4.9)
I’ve found that even a lot of my WANTS get met… surely, our NEEDS will be met! We pray to our Father, the ONE who loves us with agape love – for our best interests – and for His glory!
- Interviewing our mobilization team potential - As you will read below - we have a new WTC Mobilization Team member!
- Tracking with our R.A.C.E. (Reciprocal Agency and Candidate Evaluation) potentials – this is ongoing! We could have 3 attending R.A.C.E. this July!
- Developing further processes/protocols and activities to increase the effectiveness of our mobilization team - This is a steep learning curve for me! I like to "get things done" - this is challenging me to ask - "Are we doing the right things?"
- Dan & Trish Friesen (Dan was my neighbour in the Landmark area) lost their 20 year daughter Miranda in a fatal car crash April 15. Please pray with us for this grieving family. - View Miranda's obituary HERE
- We are developing our “Pre-Field Training” program for Canadians serving in World Team fields
- 2 Summer interns are working towards service in France – at this point funding is not sufficient – please pray!
- We have a NEW WTC Mobilization Team member! Treven Young (Calgary), on home ministry assignment (due to family medical circumstances), will serve on our team for the next 12 months. Praise God! (Orientation takes place over the next weeks – via phone/skype)
- A young Rosenort woman passed away suddenly this week, leaving a grieving husband and 3 young children. Please pray for the Thiessen family as they mourn the loss of their loved one
Thanks again for praying! It’s a great encouragement to know that this work is not OUR work, but the work of HIM who gave us life, and who calls us into new life daily!
Mobilization & ChurchLink