Tuesday, July 05, 2016
Dear Praying Friends
He is good, He is good, His love endures forever, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.
We sang this song in church this past Sunday. What a great reminder! He is GOOD! His love DOES endure forever! Give thanks, give thanks to the Lord!
I trust that as you enjoy the greenery of the Canadian summer, some extra time with family and friends on holiday, and (for many) the smoky taste of a good BBQ, that you would remember – He is good! “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.” (James 1:17) He truly is GOOD!
- The October-November trip to Lima is confirmed – I am traveling with a group of Chinese Canadians from Montreal to serve the Chinese of Lima – pray that their hearts will be opened to the joy of long-term involvement in church planting amongst the Chinese of Lima!
- I was introduced to a retiree (Wayne Welch) who is beginning his orientation TODAY as a Volunteer Mobilizer for World Team in Canada! – Praise God with me!
- The trip out to Manitoba in early June was fantastic – I am tracking with several potential candidates (some new!!), I enjoyed wonderful times with family members, and had meaningful times of prayer on separate occasions with prayer partners. I came home very encouraged!
- Orientation and integration of our new Volunteer Mobilizer
- One of World Team Global’s priorities for the coming year is Mobilization in Canada. We have been given funds to hire a full-time Mobilizer (with salary and benefits) for a 1 year contract. Please pray for the right candidate to come our way. For details on this role (after all, you or someone you know may be the RIGHT fit for it!) CLICK World Team Mobilizer Position.
- I continue preparation for my trip to East Asia in August. My purpose is to tour, explore and learn.
- My father (Cornelius Ginter) continues to suffer the effects of Alzheimers. Please be in prayer for my sisters and my mother as they seek to care well for him. I know that, even in this situation, God is good.
Thanks for your prayers!