Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Dear Praying Friends
I love this quote by Paul Miller – “We know that life – including ours – doesn’t work. So we pray, Father, Father, Father.”
After all, God helps those who cannot help themselves. His grace is sufficient!
- Two young ladies join us at the World Team offices Tuesday and Wednesday this week for orientation. Lydia leaves on Wednesday night for Spain (3 month internship), while Christine plans to join the France team shortly for 10 months. Please pray for us – clear communication, good preparation for what’s ahead, and a sense of “team” even as we work through orientation. Thanks for praying, this was a great session. I keep praying that God uses these opportunities to clarify for both Lydia and Christine what His plans are for them!
- We celebrated our 25th – for the second time!!! CLICK to see the video Megan created for us (thanks Megan!)
- Preparation for the WTC Mobilization Fund-raising Banquet (Ontario) – November 02, 6.30 pm - More info next week
- Missions Emphasis weekend in St. Catherines, ON – September 28/29 @ Bethany Community Church
- Preparations for FOCUS Facilitator Training workshop – Event takes place November 19/20
Thanks for praying! Even when it feels like life doesn’t “work” for us, we can look with anticipation to our great Father!
Mobilization & ChurchLink