Thursday, December 11, 2014
Dear Praying Friends
As we head into another Christmas Season, I would like to extend to you and your family a MERRY CHRISTMAS from our family! Somehow this year it seems that Jesus is even more special to me than before. Perhaps it’s been the full schedule. Perhaps it has to do with my Bible readings. Perhaps Jesus is simply doing a new thing in my heart. At any rate, I believe today, more than ever, that this “Little baby in a manger” is worthy of all the glory, honour and praise we can muster! He alone is worthy!
- Follow up on Peru – I continue to work with Keith Lee to plan the Pastors Vision Trip for 2015. We are speaking to Chinese church leaders in the GTA. Please pray with us as God raises up the team He desires to serve in this context. NOTE: the photos were taken during my time in Peru.
- Follow up on trips out west – several good connections need to be worked forward – please pray for wisdom
- Speaking at our local church – Guelph Bible Chapel. The podcast is available What's In a Name?
- Continued discipling of new potential workers for the World Team context. Again, pray for wisdom!
- Efforts to recruit 4 or 5 Chinese pastors from the GTA to participate in the 2015 Peru Vision Trip
- Material preparation for workshops at the Vancouver and Winnipeg MissionFest events (late January, early February respectively)
- Trip planning for January/February
- Organizing a short-term trip for a student to learn about our WT Europe fields, and to capture photos depicting the opportunities for ministry
On the home front, we are anticipating Megan’s return to our home on Saturday. Spending time together over the Christmas break will be enjoyable – to say the least!
Blessings as you prepare to celebrate the greatest gift ever given!!!!